Feedback

We’re listening! Tell us if you’re having issues or what features you’d like to see in future updates.

How can we improve Third Social?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add website address to contact info

It would be great to add our corporate website address below the email line in our contact information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Saving to Organization / Personal Library

Does saving something to the organizational library remove it from your personal library? I just saved a widget. And then I saved the widget again, with the same name, and checked both the "overwrite" and "share with organization" boxes. The widget appeared in my company library, but wasn't in my personal library.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Issues & Problems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Joel Bair responded

Mental note: Curious, just exactly what did you think would happen when you checked the “overwrite” checkbox ?

3. Got it to Crash! (Chrome)

- Was creating a two-column page. Inserted a "Single Image" widget, typed some text.
    - Copied some HTML text (as shown in the attached screenshot) and pasted it into the text area
    - Got the Chrome "Aw, Snap" page (see second attachment)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Issues & Problems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Joel Bair responded

under rapid iterations / heavy dev cycles, its a good idea to always clear browser cache prior to any testing. -

I was unable to reproduce this issue.

4. Email Addresses in Contact Info aren't mailto:

The email address you enter for your profile shows up on the page in the Contact Details section, but when you click on the address it tries to take you to http://test-co.privateweb.net:3080/elonmusk@teslamotors.com, for example.

Should just be mailto:elonmusk@teslamotors.com, I think

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Spelling Mistake

In the editor, under "Browse Local Vendors" it says "Comming Soon" instead of "Coming Soon"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Copy Pasting HTML Issues

It seems like the editor preserves the html if you copy something from a webpage and paste it it. There are a few strange issues:
    - Links show up as links visually, but there's nothing in the url box when you highlight them an click the "link" button. The anchor text is there though. And if you inspect the html, the url is present.
    - Additionally, pasted text may have a different font and size than the default, and there's no way to normalize the pasted text.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hacking the User Flow

What happens if, from the dashboard, I
    - Click "New Page"
    - Skip directly to the "Invite" tab and send something?

I haven't picked a template, created any content or anything. And now I'm trying to send an invite.

For me, this just sends a copy of the most recently edited template.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base