It would be great to add our corporate website address below the email line in our contact information.1 vote
Does saving something to the organizational library remove it from your personal library? I just saved a widget. And then I saved the widget again, with the same name, and checked both the "overwrite" and "share with organization" boxes. The widget appeared in my company library, but wasn't in my personal library.0 votes
Mental note: Curious, just exactly what did you think would happen when you checked the “overwrite” checkbox ?
- Was creating a two-column page. Inserted a "Single Image" widget, typed some text.
- Copied some HTML text (as shown in the attached screenshot) and pasted it into the text area
- Got the Chrome "Aw, Snap" page (see second attachment)
under rapid iterations / heavy dev cycles, its a good idea to always clear browser cache prior to any testing. -
I was unable to reproduce this issue.
The email address you enter for your profile shows up on the page in the Contact Details section, but when you click on the address it tries to take you to http://test-co.privateweb.net:firstname.lastname@example.org, for example.
Should just be mailto:email@example.com, I think0 votes
In the editor, under "Browse Local Vendors" it says "Comming Soon" instead of "Coming Soon"0 votes
It seems like the editor preserves the html if you copy something from a webpage and paste it it. There are a few strange issues:
- Links show up as links visually, but there's nothing in the url box when you highlight them an click the "link" button. The anchor text is there though. And if you inspect the html, the url is present.
- Additionally, pasted text may have a different font and size than the default, and there's no way to normalize the pasted text.0 votes
What happens if, from the dashboard, I
- Click "New Page"
- Skip directly to the "Invite" tab and send something?
I haven't picked a template, created any content or anything. And now I'm trying to send an invite.
For me, this just sends a copy of the most recently edited template.0 votes
This issue has been corrected in the most recent push.
- Don't see your idea?